Thread: 2014 Utah club is hosting in Bryce Canyon

Blog Entries

2014 Utah club is hosting in Bryce Canyon

I was on the Utah Miata web site today and noticed that the next big event in 2014 will be held in Bryce Canyon. It looks like a really beautiful place and it is something new to explore.

http://www.utahmiataclub.org/miatas-...e-canyon1.html

Don
    2019 Mazda MX-5 RF - ND2 180 HP Soul Red Crystal - First in Texas

Bryce Canyon in Utah Date

Upon further digging around on the Utah Miata Club's site, I found the date for the Bryce Canyon event. It's going to be July 2-5, 2014, the 4th of July weekend. (Obviously, hehe)

I plan on going and staying at the Ruby hotel site. It's more in line with my budget.
    George Lucas
    Editor, In The Breeze

2012 Special Edition, Velocity Red (of course)

Blog Entries
    Utah has their web site up for registration and 2 hotels available that can be booked online and should not charge your credit card until you arrive but you will need to cancel in advance if you can't make it. The hotel links take you right to the hotels with the dates already preselected and the group code in place so that it charges you the correct price, just click on the bed picture to select the only listing available. The Grand Hotel is more expensive at 142 plus tax and Ruby's Inn is 99 per night plus tax. You will need to register with the club and make your hotel reservation before you go. Check your credit card to make sure it is valid for next year.

Quote Originally Posted by windwalker View Post
    I just booked my room for Bryce Canyon. Utah has their web site up for registration and 2 hotels available that can be booked online and should not charge your credit card until you arrive but you will need to cancel in advance if you can't make it. The hotel links take you right to the hotels with the dates already preselected and the group code in place so that it charges you the correct price, just click on the bed picture to select the only listing available. The Grand Hotel is more expensive at 142 plus tax and Ruby's Inn is 99 per night plus tax. You will need to register with the club and make your hotel reservation before you go. Check your credit card to make sure it is valid for next year.

Thanks for the info Don
    Trey

aviator Guest
    I'm booked.
    thanks Don for posting this.

Nikko1001 Guest
    How many days drive is it to get there? It looks like 4 days there and then days to drive back. I need to plan.....

Thanks,

Gayle and "Lil' Bit"

Blog Entries
    It should take 2 days there and 2 days back. Not like driving it in one day like we did last year. We left at 8 pm on the 5th and arrived the next day about 3 pm after an hour of sleep at the hotel in New Mexico.

It is a little further than Moab but it still should take only 2 days travel with a stay overnight halfway. You have to take it serious that there are a lot of miles to travel in a short time or make your trip slower on your own as others were able to do.

It is an incredible experience and a wonderful trip if you get the chance. Unfortunately we have a job conflict and won't be able to get away at that time.

Don

Donn Guest

Activities list

Thumbs up Lots of info

This should be very helpful. Nice job Donn

Donn Guest

Bryce Event Logo Merchandise

Bryce Event Logo Merchandise is now up on the Utah Miata Club website......

http://www.utahmiataclub.org/bryce-merchandise.html